1. That the ownership of the goods shall remain to the customer who has supplied same until the moment of sale by Paraphernalia.
2. That Paraphernalia have authority to sell on the customers behalf on the understanding that the customer receives out of the proceeds the figure agreed by us on the CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE form, or such a lesser figure as may be agreed upon by the customer and Paraphernalia especially during sale times. The balance of the proceeds shall accrue to Paraphernalia as commission.
3. Paraphernalia will not accept liability for loss or damage to customers. Customers goods in any circumstances whatever and customers are advised to insure their own goods.
4. The customers shall have the right to ask for the goods to be returned at any time prior to the sale by Paraphernalia.
5. If after a reasonable period of time Paraphernalia in it's absolute discretion, consider that the goods are unsaleable by them and give notice thereof to the customer, then the customer must henceforth collect the goods left for sale.
6. Customers can call at anytime during the sale period of the goods to check progress, however one payment will be made at the end of sale period.
7. Customers must give 1 weeks notice prior to collect any unsold and/or cheque on return date AS STATED ON CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE form.
8. Customers warrants that trade marked goods originate from trade mark owner.